Low BOM Cost 0-10V Dimmable SSL LED Driver for Commercial Lighting up to 90W
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Single-stage Architecture Reduces BOM Cost While Maintaining High PF and Low THD
The iW3636 single-stage LED driver is a dimmable digital offline PWM controller for solid state lighting applications up to 90W with high power factor (PF > 0.9) and low THD (< 20%). The device offers a dedicated PWM dimming input, which allows the iW3636 to work with a wide range of dimming interfaces including wireless modules, MCUs and 0-10V interfaces. A unique feature internal to the iW3636 compensates for non-linear optocoupler delays for isolated dimming applications. And the iW3636 has a full 1% to 100% dimming range, with the minimum dimming setting configurable to dim-to-off, 1%, 5% or 10%.
The iW3636 can be paired with Dialog's iW339 3-in-1 dimming interface controller, which integrates the current source and optocoupler driver to provide a low BOM cost, simple solution for dimmable commercial T8, external and fixture driver lighting applications, including wireless and intelligent LED lighting.
- Single-Stage for Reduced BOM Cost
- 90W Output Power Capable
- Universal Input Voltage – 90VAC to 305VAC
- Supports Multiple PWM Dimming Interfaces
- Wireless Dimming, MCUs, 0-10V
- Works with iW339 for Isolated 0-10V Dimming
- 1% to 100% Dimming Range
- Configurable Minimum Dimming Setting
- Dim-to-off; 1%; 5%; 10%
- Non-linear optocoupler delay compensation for dimming applications
- High PF (> 0.9) and Low THD (< 20%) Over Broad Load Range
- Active Start-Up – Enables Fastest Possible Start-up
- Fully Protected
- Input Under-Voltage Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection (Built-in or External NTC)
- Output Over-Voltage, Over-Current and Over-Load Protection
- Brown-Out Protection
- 0-10V Dimmable LED Drivers up to 90W
- Wireless SSL Systems
- Commercial Lighting
Functional Block Diagram
Typical Applications Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.