Flickerless™, 0-10V Dimmable Solid State Lighting LED Driver with High PF (> 0.95)
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
0-10V dimmable LED driver
The iW3630 offers an output power up to 45W, high power factor (PF) > 0.95, total harmonic distortion <15%, and a small BOM to address performance, cost and reliability issues in high-performance, dimmable commercial solid state lighting applications.
The iW3630 features a built-in isolation transformer driver that enables direct, 0-10V dimming without the need for an additional driver circuit and microcontroller. It also incorporates Dialog's proprietary PrimAccurate™ primary-side control technology, further reducing the BOM count by eliminating the need for an opto-coupler and external compensation components.
Incorporating Dialog's proprietary Flickerless™ technology, the iW3630 allows for full 1%-100% flickerless dimming using either a direct analog voltage or a PWM signal. It is feature rich to ease design and provide a very robust solution, integrating Dialog’s EZ-EMI® technology and several protection features, including LED over-temperature protection.
- High PF (>0.95) and Low THD (< 15%)
- PrimAccurate™ - Isolated Off-Line AC/DC Controller
- Integrates Dialog's Flickerless™ Technology
- Removes Virtually All LED Flicker
- LED Applications up to 45W Off-Line Solid-State Lighting Applications
- 45Hz to 66Hz Line Frequency Range - 50Hz/60Hz Compatible
- Analog and PWM Dimming Compatibilty
- Direct Analog Control - 1% to 100% Range
- PWM Dimming Capable
- Integrated Isolation Transformer Driver for 0-10V Dimming Systems
- Quasi-resonant Mode for Optimal Efficiency
- Fully Protected
- Works from DC Voltage Emergency Back Up System
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Over-Voltage, Over-Current and Short Circuit
- Open LED Fault Detection
- Sense-Resistor Short Circuit Protection
- Dimmable LED Ballasts with 0-10V Interface for Dimming Control
- Dimmable LED Ballasts with Analog Input for Dimming Control
Typical Applications Diagram
Functional Block Diagram
Product Briefs and Summaries
- 2010 Global LED Lighting Tech Summit (4.43 MB)
- iW3630 0-10V Dimmable LED Driver Product Summary (405.17 KB)
- iW36xx Off-Line LED Driver Family Dimming Technology (2.37 MB)
White Papers & Technical Articles
- Optimizing Operating Life for LED-based Light Bulbs (807.07 KB)
- Removing LED Flicker from Priceless Family Memories (843.84 KB)
- What is Digital Power White Paper (597.24 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.