Digital Constant-Voltage Offline PWM Controller with Power Factor Correction for Applications up to 90W
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
90W Capable, Constant-Voltage PWM Controller in SOT-23 for Smart Lighting
The iW3627 is a digital off-line PWM controller that provides a constant voltage for smart LED lighting applications up to 90W with high power factor (PF > 0.9) and low THD (< 20%). It supports the most common single-stage isolated and non-isolated topologies (Buck, Buck-Boost or Flyback) as a front-end or standalone power supply in SSL applications with advanced digital control technology.
- Up to 90W Output Power with Enhanced Internal MOSFET Driver
- Supports Isolated or Non-Isolated Topologies Including Flyback, Buck or Buck-Boost
- High PF (> 0.9) and Low THD (< 20%)
- Adaptive Output Voltage Transient Detection
- Enables Fast Transient Response with Variation < +/-10% of nominal output voltage
- Accommodates Large Capacitance Variations and Capacitor Aging Configurable Minimum Switching Frequency
- Enables Low No-Load Standby Power Consumption (< 200mW)
- Configurable PWM Maximum Switching Frequency
- Optimizes for High Efficiency, Small Size
- Active Start-Up – Reduces Turn-On Time without Increasing Stand-By Power
- Tiny 6 Pin SOT-23 Package
- Fully Protected
- Input Brown-Out Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Output Over-Voltage, Over-Current and Over-Load Protection
- Smart LED Lighting
- LED Lighting Ballasts
- Front-End Pre-Regulator
Typical Applications Diagram
Functional Block Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.