Dimmable Single-Stage Digital LED Driver for 45W SSL Bulb Applications
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Dimmable LED driver
The iW3600 is a single-stage 45W LED driver that addresses dimming performance, heat and cost in high power, dimmable SSL applications. It seamlessly dims from 100% down to 1% of measured light with virtually no dead travel and offers low pop-on current to enable light output at very low dimmer levels (< 5% of light output), replicating the smooth, natural dimming of incandescent lighting.
The iW3600 integrates Dialog’s patented intelligent dimming control to provide compatibility with a wider range of dimmers, including TRIAC, digital and universal dimmers. This technology uses digital analytics to query the dimmer and applies algorithms that automatically adapt to the dimmer type.
The iW3600 is fully protected, including Dialog's patented configurable over-temperature protection (OTP) derating. This OTP feature protects the entire LED driver circuit from excessive heating while enabling continuous light output even under high ambient temperatures often found in low airflow bulb installations. For more detailed information on this important protection feature, click here.
- 45W Output Power
- Single-stage Design for Low BOM Cost
- Wide Dimmer Compatibility
- TRIAC and Digital
- Automatic Detection of Dimmer Type
- Wide Dimming Range:1% To 100%
- Configurable Dimming Curves – NEMA SSL 6-compliant
- Lowest Pop-on Current < 5% of Light Output
- Virtually No Dead Travel
- High Power Factor (PF) > 0.92
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 20%
- Zhaga Hot-plug Compliant
- Built-in, Configurable Over-Temperature Protection with Automatic Derating of LED Current
- 45W Dimmable SSL Retrofit Lamps and External Lighting Ballast Drivers
- Retrofit SSL Bulbs: A19, PAR, T8
Typical Applications Diagram
Functional Block Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.