3-in-1 Secondary-Side Signal Interface Controller with Optimized Output Drive
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Supports 0-10V Analog, PWM, Resistor Dimming
The iW339 is a secondary-side PWM signal generator that works with three types of dimming inputs: PWM dimming, 0-10V linear dimming, or simple dimming using a single resistor to ground from the DIM pin. The iW339 converts any of these three signals into a 1%–100% PWM duty cycle output that provides a dimming signal to a primary-side LED driver such as the iW3636, eliminating the need for transformers or other driver circuitry.
- Operating Range: 15V to 60V
- 3-in-1 Dimmer Interface
- 0-10V Analog
- PWM (10V)
- Highly Integrated for Low BOM Cost
- Integrated Current Source for Driving 0-10V Dimmers
- Integrated Optocoupler Driver for Isolated Applications
- 1% PWM Duty Cycle Tolerance
- Selectable Frequency Range via External Capacitor
- Shutdown Pin to Minimize Standby Power
- 0-10V Analog Dimming
- PWM LED Dimming
- Resistor LED Dimming
iW339 Typical Applications Diagram
iW339 Functional Block Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.