I2C-Control and TRIAC-Dimmable Offline LED Drivers for Smart Lighting Applications up to 25W
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Dual-Dim Technology Enables Wall Dimmer and Digital Dimming in One IC
The iW3690 incorporates a digital serial control bus along with Dialog’s industry-leading digital phase-cut dimmer technology to enable intelligent LED luminaires that can be dimmed concurrently with TRIAC wall dimmers and wireless dimming protocols. Dialog’s dual-dim technology allows for a wide dimming range from 1% to 100% without flicker or shimmer, providing a high quality of light for applications up to 25W.
The iW3690 provides high efficiency, low THD and high Power Factor in a low total BOM cost solution. LED protection features include LED open and LED short protection, input over voltage and output over current protection and Dialog’s over-temperature protection derating. Learn more about OTP derating here.
- Dual-Dim Technology – I2C and TRIAC Dimming Concurrently
- Digital Link Dimming at Any Phase Conduction Angle
- Remote On/Off at Any Phase Conduction Angle
- Works with Bluetooth® and Other Wireless Protocols
- Works with Smart Sensors for Color and Proximity Sensing
- Dimming Range 1% To 100% Without Flicker or Shimmer
- 25W Maximum Output Power Capability
- High PF (>0.92) and Low THD (<20%)
- Compatible with Low-Cost, Off-the-Shelf Inductors
- Resonant Control for High Efficiency (>85%)
- Advanced Protection Features
- Over-Temperature Protection Derating
- LED Open and Short Circuit Protection
- AC Line Over Voltage Protection
- Output Over Current Protection
- Dimmable Intelligent LED Lamps and Luminaires up to 25W
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.