10W Off-Line LED Driver for Dimmable Solid State Lighting, 1.5 Stage
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High performance controller optimized for dimmable LED luminaires
Designed to operate from a broad input voltage range of 100VAC to 230VAC, the iW3602 provides an efficient solution for 3W-10W LED luminaires. Incorporating Dialog's proprietary Flickerless™ technology, the iW3602 removes LED flicker and permits usage with the industry's broadest range of dimmers. Additionally, the iW3602 incorporates Dialog's proprietary PrimAccurate™ primary-side control technology, minimizing the external component count by removing the need for both the traditional opto-coupler and external compensation components, reducing solution size and cost.
The iW3602 integrates an over-temperature protection circuit that works with an external NTC resistor to reduce the drive to the output LEDs when an over-temperature condition is detected, enabling continuous light output while protecting the entire LED driver circuit. For more detailed information on this important protection feature, click here.
- PrimAccurate™ - Isolated Off-Line AC/DC Controller
- Integrates Dialog's Flickerless™ Technology- Removes LED Flicker
- Ideal for 3W-10W Off-Line LED Applications
- 45Hz to 66Hz Line Frequency Range - 50Hz/60Hz Compatible
- Broad Range of Dimmer Capability - Leading Edge, Trailing Edge and Non-Traditional R, R-C and R-L Types - Automatic Detection of Dimmer Type
- 1% to 100% Wide Dimming Range
- Automatically Detects and Operates without Dimmer
- Quasi-resonant Mode for Optimal Efficiency - 85% (Without Dimmer)
- Low 10uA Start-Up Current
- Fully Protected for Temperature, Sense Resistor Short Circuits, LED Open and Short Circuits and Over Voltage Conditions
- LED Temperature Protection - External NTC Input to Reduce Drive to LEDs in Over Temperature Condition
- 3W-10W Solid State Lighting Applications
- Dimmable LED Luminaires
Typical applications diagram
Functional block diagram
- iW3602 Datasheet (1.76 MB)
White Papers & Technical Articles
- Optimizing Operating Life for LED-based Light Bulbs (807.07 KB)
- Removing LED Flicker from Priceless Family Memories (843.84 KB)
- What is Digital Power White Paper (597.24 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.