3-in-1 Secondary-Side Signal Interface Controller with Optimized Output Drive
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Supports 0-10V Analog, PWM, Resistor Dimming
The iW339 is a secondary-side PWM signal generator that works with three types of dimming inputs: PWM dimming, 0-10V linear dimming, or simple dimming using a single resistor to ground from the DIM pin. The iW339 converts any of these three signals into a 1%–100% PWM duty cycle output that provides a dimming signal to a primary-side LED driver such as the iW3636, eliminating the need for transformers or other driver circuitry.
- Operating Range: 15V to 60V
- 3-in-1 Dimmer Interface
- 0-10V Analog
- PWM (10V)
- Highly Integrated for Low BOM Cost
- Integrated Current Source for Driving 0-10V Dimmers
- Integrated Optocoupler Driver for Isolated Applications
- 1% PWM Duty Cycle Tolerance
- Selectable Frequency Range via External Capacitor
- Shutdown Pin to Minimize Standby Power
- 0-10V Analog Dimming
- PWM LED Dimming
- Resistor LED Dimming
iW339 Typical Applications Diagram
iW339 Functional Block Diagram
We will provide up to five parts free of charge and our sales team will provide pricing for sample orders exceeding five parts. To initiate your request, please complete the form below.
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.