A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
All the advantages of the DA14585 with greater flexibility.
The ISM14585-L35-P8 offers the smallest, lowest power and most integrated Bluetooth® solution available with up to 8Mbit of Flash and an optional range extender amplifier on board.
Ideal for adding Bluetooth low energy to products like remote controls, proximity tags, beacons, connected medical devices and smart home nodes, this versatile module supports all Bluetooth developments up to and including Bluetooth 5. It even features an integrated microphone input for voice command support.
The ISM14585-L35-P8 is easy to design in and supports standalone as well as hosted applications. It is supported by Dialog’s complete development environment including SmartSnippets™ software to support you in fast prototyping, design for mass production and optimizing power consumption.
- DA14585 BLE5.0 SoC
- Integrated 8Mb SPI Flash on board
- Integrated SkyWorks PA on board for increased TX power
- Integrated 16Mhz and 32kHz Oscillators
- Integrated 10b ADC
- Integrated Power Management Unit
- FCC, CE, IE certification complete
- Option for either a certified embedded antenna or certified w.fl external antenna
- 1.8 - 3.6V operating voltage
- All required passive components
- LGA package 6.0mm x 8.6mm x 1.2mm
- IoT Applications
- Voice-controlled remote controls
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Connected Sensors
- Beacons and Tags
- Home Automation
- Connected Toys
- Consumer Appliances
|B24P-W w.fl External Antenna Preliminary Data Sheet|
|ISM14585-L35-P8 Preliminary Data Sheet|
|ISM14585-L35-P8-EVB Evaluation Board User Manual|
|INVENTEK SDK 184.108.40.2064 RELEASE FOR THE ISM14585 (Registered users only)||28/05/2020||220.127.116.114|
|UM-B-049 DA14585 & DA14586 Getting Started Guide with the PRO-Development Kit (HTML)||02/11/2018||2.1|
|UM-B-049 DA14585 & DA14586 Getting Started Guide with the PRO-Development Kit (PDF)||02/11/2018||2.1|