Nanopower PMIC for low power connected devices
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Smallest PMIC for the most efficient solution
DA9231 is an ultra-low quiescent current high efficiency buck regulator and an ultra-low quiescent current LDO in a compact I2C configurable WLCSP package targeting battery powered applications needing highly efficient power supplies.
The buck regulator extends high light-load efficiency down to 10 μA further extending battery life. Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC) in the buck regulator facilitates optimization across the system power modes enabling further improvement in system efficiency and battery life.
The low quiescent current LDO can be configured as a load switch and provides the second supply output. The LDO’s uncommitted inputs can be connected to either the battery or the buck output. Connecting the input to the buck output provides the flexibility to improve the PSRR at the LDO output as needed. It provides multiple protection features and comes with the ability to monitor the events and indicators in the GPO pin.
- 300 mA buck converter
- 750 nA total input current (buck enabled no load, LDO disabled)
- Up to 81% efficiency at 1.8 V output, 10 μA load current
- Input voltage 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage 0.6 V to 1.9 V
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- 100 mA LDO/Load Switch
- 1.35 uA total input current (buck and LDO enabled, no load)
- Input voltage 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage 0.7 V to 3.3 V
- I2C interface for device configuration and control
- Protection features and system monitors
- Longer battery life
- Design flexibility through configurability
- Small solution size
- Future proofing for new technology MCUs with 0.6V min buck output voltage
- Future proofing for new technology batteries with 2.5V min input voltage
- Wearables – wrist wear, hearables, pet wearables
- Smart devices - thermostats and door locks
- Smoke detectors
- Portable medical devices
- Remote sensors
- High efficiency, low power applications
1.65 mm x 1.25 mm 12-pin WLCSP
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.