Nanopower buck regulator for low power connected devices
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Most configurable buck for the most efficient solution
The DA9230 is an ultra-low quiescent current, high-efficiency buck regulator in a compact I2C configurable WLCSP package targeting battery powered applications needing highly efficient power supplies. The battery life of these devices is significantly improved due to the low quiescent current delivered by DA9230 during operation and shutdown.
The buck regulator extends high light load efficiency down to 10 µA further extending battery life. Dynamic Voltage Control in the Buck regulator facilitates optimization across the system power modes enabling further improvement in system efficiency and battery life. The DA9230 provides multiple protection features and comes with the ability to monitor the events and indicators in the GPO pin.
- 300 mA buck converter
- 750 nA total input current (buck enabled no load)
- Up to 81% efficiency at 1.8 V output, 10 µA load currents
- Input voltage 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage 0.6 V to 1.9 V
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- I2C interface for device configuration and control
- Protection features and System Monitors
- Longer battery life
- Design flexibility through configurability
- Small solution size
- Future proofing for new technology MCUs with 0.6 V min buck output voltage
- Future proofing for new technology batteries with 2.5 V min input voltage
- Wearables – wrist wear, hearables, pet wearables
- Smart devices - thermostats and door locks
- Smoke detectors
- Portable medical devices
- Remote sensors
- High efficiency, low power applications
1.65 mm x 1.25 mm, 12-pin WLCSP
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.