Designed for Automotive Applications Requiring up to 6 A
Powerful DC-DC converter system
DA9061-A is a PMIC optimized for supplying systems with single- and dual-core processors, I/O, DDR memory, and peripherals. The target application range covers entry-level automotive IVI systems and FPGA based applications including navigation and telemetrics.
DA9061-A features three buck converters providing a total current of 6 A. High efficiency is achieved over a wide load range by automatically selecting Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) modes. All power switches are integrated, removing the need for external Schottky diodes. A high switching frequency allows low-profile inductors to be used. Four LDO regulators with programmable output voltage are integrated and provide up to 300 mA each. DA9061-A is available in automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 2.
- Input voltage 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Three buck converters, 0.3 V to 3.34 V up to 2.5 A
- DVS support
- 3 MHz switching frequency allows use of low-profile inductors
- Four LDO regulators, 0.9 V to 3.6 V up to 300 mA
- Five GPIOs
- Enhanced Energy Saving techniques:
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling (DVS)
- Programmable power manager
- Enhanced Security:
- System supply monitoring
- Junction temperature monitoring
- Watchdog timer
- -40 °C to +125 °C junction temperature operation
- 3 MHz switching frequency avoiding the AM band
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- Navigation systems
- Vehicle telematics
- Supply for single- and dual-core application processors; for example the i.MXTM families
- Automotive infotainment/dashboard
QFN40, 6 x 6 mm, 0.5 mm pitch
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.
For added technical support or information on how to buy, contact us directly.