Flexible High Power System PMIC with 1.8 A Switching USB Power Manager Optimized for Automotive
Optimal processor energy-per-task performance
DA9053-A is a quad buck system PMIC with supply domain flexibility to support a wide range of multicore application processors including ARM multicore devices, associated peripherals and user interface functions.
Combined with a switched-mode DC input/USB compatible charger, full power path management and multiple sleep modes, the device offers an energy-optimized solution suitable for automotive infotainment and telematics applications.
4 Buck Converters (3 with DVS) 0.5 V-2.5 V up to 2 A
- 10 Programmable LDOs, High PSRR, 1% accuracy
- Low power Backup Charger 1.1-3.1 V up to 6 mA 32 kHz RTC Oscillator
- 10 channel general Purpose ADC with touch screen interface
- 16 bit GPIO bus for enhanced wakeup and peripheral control
- High voltage boost for white LED driver
- 2 Mhz switching frequency avoiding the AM band
- Switched DC/USB Charger with power path management
- Dual serial control interfaces with arbitration
- Flexible autoboot and memory configurations
- Variants to support DDR3 and LPDDR2 memory
- AEC-Q100 grade 3
- In-Vehicle Navigation
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Vehicle Telematics
VFBGA 11x11mm Automotive
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.
For added technical support or information on how to buy, contact us directly.