Single-Chip DECT / CAT-iq solution
Single-Chip DECT/ CAT-iq
Fully integrated, monolithic DECT/CAT-iq processor ICs
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Powerful baseband processing and radio functionality
All our single-chip solutions feature a 16-bit CompactRISC™ microcontroller for general processing including power management and non-real-time MMI functionality. A powerful Gen2DSP core processes the audio streams and delivers the superior voice quality of the CAT-iq standard. This core also enables features such as telephone answering machine voice compression and advanced ring-tones. A dedicated instruction processor (DIP) can be programmed for standard and customer-specific air protocols, and provides support for the new CAT-iq frame format.
- Various Flash, ROM and RAM variants available
- Excellent radio performance
- Telephone answering machine
- MIDI / Polyphonic ring tones
- Embedded class-D amplifier for full-duplex, hands-free operation
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) support for Integrated Access Devices (IAD)
- Integrated white LED driver
- Text-to-speech supporting multiple languages
- Small compact solution for DECT / CAT-iq handsets and basestations
- Lowest BOM cost due to less external components
- Software backwards compatible with previous baseband / RF products
- Easy to integrate DECT into IAD applications
- Cordless phones
- Cordless conference phones
- Hotel phones
- Baby monitors
- Cordless VoIP phones
Dialog's short range wireless technology can be found at the heart of many of today's wireless applications. From crystal clear cordless telephony through to highly responsive gaming controllers and home automation.
Software tools are as critical to the embedded system performance as the actual hardware. To help speed up development and implementation, we offer a number of dedicated propriety tools.
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.