Cordless Voice Module
Cordless Voice Module
Integrated radio transceiver and baseband with a complete protocol stack
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Setting the standard for ultra low-energy DECT
The Cordless Voice Module (CVM) Development Kit consist of two development boards with headsets, enabling voice connection setup. It enables the easy and cost-effective development of cordless applications and significantly reduces the time-to-market.
All the features of the module are accessible through the pins on the development board, while buttons and LED’s statuses can be changed and checked. The CVM kit comes with the Athena development environment, an Eclipse based IDE that provides a development environment for CR16C+ series of microcontrollers, and a GNU cross compiler/linker for CR16 – removing the need for an external µController.
- Using Flash on the module, makes upgrading easy
- ETSI DECT (GAP) compliant
- Connects with up to 6 portable units
- UART interface for an external host
- But also Software support for embedded solutions
- Supports voice and low speed data
- Power management support
- A one fits all module running on an ETSI standardized protocol in an interference free band, supporting
- DECT 6.0
- Operates as Fixed Part or Portable Part
- Contains the complete protocol stack
- Fully TBR6, FCC approved and J-DECT pre-certified
- Works simply with an API Interface set
- Fully tested module eliminates need for RF testing
- Therefor Fast Time-To-Market
- A complete set of software examples are part of the development kit
- Hosted or embedded cordless intercom
- Hosted or embedded cordless baby phone monitor
- Hosted wireless data applications up to 1.6 Kbit/s (E.g. point-of-sales (PoS) terminals) or use the new CAT-iq LU-10 feature of 54kbit/sec
- Set-top boxes
- Routers and wireless xDSL / cable modems
- Industrial control systems
- Burglar alarms
- Wireless local loop (WLL)
- Pendant applications
- All other point to point connections
Dialog's short range wireless technology can be found at the heart of many of today's wireless applications. From crystal clear cordless telephony through to highly responsive gaming controllers and home automation.
Software tools are as critical to the embedded system performance as the actual hardware. To help speed up development and implementation, we offer a number of dedicated propriety tools.
- Natalie Feature List SC14CVMDECT (414.43 KB)
Product Briefs and Summaries
- SC14CVMDECT Dev Kit Product Brief (583.23 KB)
- Natalie DECT/Cat-iq Brochure (542.04 KB)
- SC14CVMDECT Datasheet (1.05 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.