SmartBond™ emWin support for DA1469x
The emWin embedded graphics library developed by SEGGER Microcontroller is now offered by Dialog Semiconductor in library form for free commercial use with the SmartBond® DA1469x wireless microcontrollers. The software bundle offered by Dialog Semiconductor includes the emWin Color basic package, the Window Manager/Widgets module including the GUIBuilder, the Memory Devices module for flicker-free animation, the Antialiasing module for smooth display of curves, lines and fonts, the Font Converter and the VNC Server.
emWin can be used in any application from battery-powered single chip products with basic graphic needs, to high-end embedded systems demanding ultra-high performance, and sophisticated animations.
emWin is provided in library form to users of Dialog Semiconductor products exclusively. A user of a free emWin library supported by Dialog Semiconductor can get a emWin source code upgrade with a discount of up to 50% on the SEGGER website.
- Free professional graphical stack library available in binary form
- Rich set of widgets (buttons, checkboxes, calendars, gauges, …)
- Raw graphical renderer (Pixels, Shapes, Fonts, …)
- Alpha blending, Antialiasing, Cursors
- Window and overlap manager
- Windows-based simulation environment
- Memory-sparing features (memory pool, refresh only changed portions, …)
- Full set of Development tools: GUI Builder to create screens, Font converter, Bitmap converter, simulator, …
- Create stunning graphics with a powerful and easy to use API
- Experience the reliability of a proven graphics solution
- Embedded graphical user interface solution
- Use a wide variety of displays
- Consumer electronics
- Connected appliances
- Human Interface Devices
- Connected medical devices
Giving designers freedom to increase battery lifetimes, create smaller form factors than ever before, and reduce system cost.
Our SmartBond™ products are supported by development kits and our SmartSnippets™ Bluetooth software platform to help you while you easily develop and add your own custom profiles as needed.