Highest integration for RCUs with voice commands and motion/gesture recognition
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Smallest form factor and lowest system cost
SmartBond™ DA14582 is an optimized Bluetooth low energy device for remote control units (RCU) requiring support for voice commands and motion/gesture recognition. Its integrated analog wideband audio codec provides native support for analog mics, speakers and buzzers. The latter reduces the total number of components of the system while its optimized package enables designs using single-layer FR1 PCBs further contributing to lowering the cost of your system.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Cortex M0 application processor
- Power supply 2.35 -3.3 V
- Single pin RF I/O
- Rich set of analog and digital peripherals
- Wideband analog codec input and output
- Compatible with FR1-type PCB
- Supporting software upgrades Over-The-Air (OTA)
- Based on the same outstanding DA14580 SoC: lowest power, smallest size, lowest system cost
- Integrated solution supporting analog mics natively for voice commands applications
- Low BoM enabling high yield single layer FR1 PCBs
- Long battery lifetime
- Remote controls with voice commands over BLE
QFN56, 8 x 8 x 0.9 mm
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.