Power, size & system cost without compromise
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
The smallest and lowest power solution
The DA14580 is the world's smallest, lowest power and most integrated Bluetooth® low energy solution. It gives you the freedom to develop the Bluetooth 4.2 applications you want to, withithout compromise.
As part of Dialog’s SmartBond™ family, the DA14580 is easy to design-in and supports fully hosted applications. It is supported by a complete development environment and Dialog’s SmartSnippets™ software and is available in fully-certified, small-form factor modules that accelerate time to market and without the need for extensive RF experience.
For maximum design freedom, the DA14580 supports Flash or OTP memory. Flash offers the potential for software Over-The-Air (OTA) updates, while OTP provides a simple cost-down path.
- Complete Bluetooth® low energy SoC (4.2 specification)
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 microcontroller
- Radio current consumption: 4.9 mA RX / TX at 3 V at 0 dBm output power
- Under 600 nA sleep mode
- -93 dBm Rx sensitivity
- 0.9 – 3.6 V operating range
- Single-pin antenna interface
- Up to 32 GPIOs
- Supporting software upgrades Over-The-Air (OTA)
- World leading low power consumption
- Smallest form factor
- Lowest system BoM
- Runs from coin cell, single or dual cell (alkaline or NiMH)
- Best-in-class RF link budget
- Human Interface Devices
- Health & Fitness
- Proximity & Beacons
- Smart Home
WL-CSP34, 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.5 mm
QFN48, 6 x 6 x 0.9 mm
QFN40, 5 x 5 x 0.9 mm
Product Briefs and Summaries
White Papers & Technical Articles
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.