The CLC2622 is a low power CMOS LCD controller driver, designed to drive a graphic display with 2, 4 or 8 rows and 38, 36 or 32 columns in muxed mode or up to 40 segments in static mode. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of the LCD bias voltages, display refresh and FR clock generation, resulting in a minimum of external components.
The large voltage range and a low current consumption makes the driver suitable for a variety of different LCD display. Also large pixel size applications are supported due to the low driver impedance. Several CLC2622 can be easily cascaded, no external resistor bias chain and no external clock is necessary.
- Selectable static or multiplexing LCD driver
- Integrated dual RAM for display storage
- On chip LCD bias voltage generation, display refresh and internal clock generation
- Selectable synchronize signal generation for large LCD applications
- Available in QFN56 and CSP with gold bumps (size 3.14 x 2.98 mm)
- Flexibility to support a range of LCD displays
- Minimal external components and Chip-on-glass mountable for small system footprint
- Easily cascadable
- LCD matrix displays
CSP-56 (gold bump)