Mini IO-Link Device Phy with cost-optimized Feature Set
The CCE4503 is an easy-to-use device side IO-Link compliant transceiver IC. It combines IO-Link compliant communication capability with advanced protection circuitry and additional features while keeping the application small and simple.
Controlled by an UART interface (TXD, RXD, TXEN), the output drivers can be configured as PNP, NPN or Push-Pull. Three LDO options and an automatic wake-up detection simplify the overall system requirements and reduce the need for additional external circuitry. The integrated protection features such as reverse-polarity protection, overcurrent protection, undervoltage detection and thermal protection ensure a robust functionality and communication.
With the small 3mm x 3mm DFN10 package size, it is especially suitable for space limited sensor and actuator applications.
The CCE4503 transceiver is suitable for IO-Link Device applications and is compliant with the IO-Link interface and system specification Version 1.1.2 from July 2013 accessible via www.io-link.org.
- IO-Link compliant transceiver
- One IO-Link channel with up to 250 mA permanent driving current
- Configurable PNP-, NPN- and Push-Pull mode
- Configurable slew rate limitation
- Configurable current limit
- Automatic recovery function
- Wake-up detection
- 3 LDO options with up to 20 mA
- 3.3V / 5V / external LDO
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Overcurrent detection
- Undervoltage detection
- Overtemperature detection
- Small DFN10 3x3mm package
- All IO-Link frame types supported
- Optimized feature set for best in market cost-efficiency
- Improved protection features
- Low power dissipation
- Minimal need for external circuitry
- Especially suitable for space-constricted applications
- IO-Link sensors
- IO-Link actuators
- High voltage level shifter
- Industrial automation