SmartBeat™ low-power peripheral audio solution
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Open audio platform for high-end active headphones
With the rise of high-quality online media streaming, headphones are no longer a simple accessory – they are the gateway to entertainment. Dialog’s SmartBeat™ DA14195 offers a simple route to active headphones with built-in audio processing. Based on industry-standard IP, this powerful SoC enables headphones that control ambient noise and enhance content for truly immersive listening anywhere. Mass production release planned in Q4 2016.
The DA14195 is an open audio platform for high-end active headphones. It combines extremely low power consumption with impressive processing performance in a small package. As a result, it allows you to develop attractive looking headphones that deliver top-end features such as ambient noise / echo cancellation, virtual surround sound and voice control. It supports up to 6 mics for beam forming and position-aware applications. Plus it handles high-end audio signals such as 192 kHz, 32-bit PCM for the ultimate sound quality.
- Single co-processor platform for Bluetooth, USB and analog headphones
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU operating at up to 165 MHz
- 32-bit Cadence (Tensilica) HiFi 3 DSP operating at up to 290 MHz
- USB 2.0 HS/FS interface (compatible with USB 3 type C)
- Multiple HCI clocking schemes for Bluetooth integration
- Triple stereo hardware sample rate converter up to 192 kHz
- Dual input 10-bit ADC
- Supports external QSPI Flash
- Integrated battery management for Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries
- Enables ambient noise cancellation
- Supports high voice quality
- Noise reduction
- Voice enhancements
- Echo cancellation
- Supports high-end audio up to 192 kHz, 32-bit PCM
- Supports voice control for hands-free calling
- Extensive range of digital audio interfaces (SPDIF, PDM, SPI, UARTs, I2C etc.)
- USB headphones
- Bluetooth headphones
- Analog active headphones
- USB headsets
- Bluetooth headsets
- Position-aware applications; ie desk phones
81-balls, 0.4-mm wafer-level chip-scale package (WLSCP)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.