A high-performance, ultra-low-power mono hi-fi codec.
Mono HP CODEC with ANC
The SmartBeat™ DA7401 is a high-performance, ultra-low-power mono hi-fi codec. Featuring
Dialog’s custom digital hybrid ANC technology, it offers stronger suppression of ambient noise over a wider range of frequencies for the best user experience in any environment.
With its integrated audio processor, the DA7401 delivers excellent audio performance including dynamic ranges of 115 dB for playback as well as sampling rates up to 384 kHz. It offers 40 kHz audio bandwidth to support Hi-Res Audio. All this while consuming just 5.8 mW during playback with ANC.
The DA7401 comes in a choice of compact packages. It is part of a family of pin-compatible codecs, helping you to develop a complete portfolio headphone, headset and earbud solutions for any application to impress even the most demanding user. It combines industry leading audio and wideband hybrid digital active noise cancellation (ANC) in a space-saving solution whose low power consumption could enable longer playback times.
- Wideband digital active noise cancellation:
- Supports hybrid, feedforward and feedback topologies
- Up to 35 dB cancellation at 200 Hz
- Over 2.5 kHz suppression range
- 25 μs input-to-output latency
- Dedicated fast equalization path for higher frequency noise cancelling
- Dedicated calibration and tuning tool
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 5.8 mW hybrid ANC playback
- Enhanced audio performance
- 115 dB playback dynamic range
- 40 kHz bandwidth supports Hi-Res Audio
- 4-wire digital audio interface with support for
- I2S, TDM and other common audio formats
- Up to 32 bits per channel
- Up to 384 kHz sample rate support
- Three stereo PDM inputs for digital microphones and low latency connection from host processors
- Integrated low-noise microphone bias
- Flexible DSP supporting mixing, gain, equalization, sidetone, and automatic gain control
- Bypassable asynchronous sample-rate converters
- Programmable fractional-N phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Sample rate tracking
- 2-wire I2C compatible control interface
- Superior audio performance
- World-class magnitude and range of ambient noise suppression
- Class-leading low power consumption
- Highly compact footprint
- Minimal external component count
- Development kit including extensive tooling to speed up product development
- Family of pin-compatible variants
- TWS earbuds
- In-ear headsets (USB-C)
32-ball 3.26 mm x 1.72 mm, 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.