Ultra low power stereo codec with differential headphone driver
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High performance, low-power audio codec
DA7217 is a high-performance, low-power audio codec optimized for use in headsets or wearable devices. It has differential headphone outputs for use inside headset devices, offering excellent left to right channel separation and common mode noise rejection. DA7217 also has a stereo DAC to headphone output path and ultra-low power operating modes to support always-on audio detect applications.
DA7217 contains two analog microphone input paths, or up to four digital microphone input paths, or a combination of both. The other chip in this family, the DA7218, has single-ended headphone outputs, and has been designed with headphone detect for use in accessories.
Buy evaluation kit from our distributors
- High performance stereo DAC to headphone playback path with 110 dB dynamic range
- 4 mW stereo playback power consumption
- DAC digital filters with audio and voice mode options, five-band equalizer and five programmable biquad stages
- Dedicated low-latency digital sideband filter with three programmable biquad stages
- High performance microphone to ADC record path with 105 dB dynamic range
- 2.5 mW stereo record power consumption
- ADC digital filters with audio and voice mode options
- 500 µW always-on record mode with automatic level detection
- Hybrid analog / digital automatic level control to dynamically control the record level
- Shutdown mode offering current consumption during standby of 2.5 µA
- Two low-noise microphone bias regulators with programmable output voltage and ultralow power mode
- A high efficiency two-level, true-ground charge pump for generating class-G headphone supplies
- Voice mode filtering up to 32 kHz
Superior hi-fidelity audio performance for immersive record and playback
Sub 500 µW always-on power extends battery life for audio activity detection
Flexible programming filtering (sideband, voice) enhances voice and audio playback
Mixed sample rate support for wideband applications
Supports the latest generation of low power analog and digital microphones
Small package footprint with an optimized ballout conducive to low cost PCB manufacturing
- Wireless and wired headsets
- Wireless and wired headphones
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.