10W Mono Class D amplifier for 2S battery operated portable devices
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
10W Mono ClassD for 2S battery
DA7202 is a powerful, highly efficient, low EMI Class D speaker driver that can drive 10W into 4Ω loads directly from a 2S lithium-ion battery pack to power a variety of two cell portable applications such as Ultrabooks™ and tablets.
DA7202 uses a fully-differential switched mode amplifier architecture with a fixed +18 dB gain and differential analog inputs. It also has a PWM modulator and an H‑bridged switched power output stage that delivers 3.8 Wrms into an 8 Ω load (10.2W into a 4 Ω load), making a speaker sound louder in portable devices.
- Supports 4Ω and 8Ω loads
- Input supply range: 4.5 to 9.0V
- Prms : 9.0W into 4Ω load @ 8.2V, 1% THD+N
- Prms : 10.2W into 4Ω load @ 8.2V, 10% THD+N
- Prms : 3.8W into 8Ω load @ 8.2V, 1% THD+N
- Prms : 5.0W into 8Ω load @ 8.2V, 10% THD+N
- Efficiency: 85% @ Pout = 7.0W @ 8.2V, 4Ω
- Efficiency: 90% @ Pout = 3.5W @ 8.2V, 8Ω
- Ultra-low standby current : 7µA
- SNR (A-weighted) 104dB
- THD+N: 90dB
- PSRR: 78dB
- Fixed +18db gain
- Low Component Count
- Small PCB area due to 9 bump WLCSP 0.5mm pitch package
- Good PSRR and THD+N
- Differential Audio inputs
- Low EMI
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection with auto recovery
- Personal Navigation Devices
- Speaker Accessories
- Handheld Gaming
- Mobile Computing
Product Briefs and Summaries
- 10W Mono Class D amplifier for 2Sbattery operated portable devices (479.72 KB)
- DA7202 Product Brief (1.25 MB)
- DA7202 Datasheet (770.58 KB)
- DA7202 Schematic (30.79 KB)
User guides and manuals
- DA7202 Evaluation Board User Guide (1.18 MB)
- DA7202 EVB Layout & BOM (693.1 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.