Multiphase 12A DC-DC Buck Converter
High efficiency over a wide output range
The DA9210 is a synchronous 12 Amp step down converter supplying the processors core rail in smartphones, tablets, Ultrabooks™ and other handhelds applications requiring high currents. The DA9210 is also suitable for powering FPGA’s.
The input voltage range of 2.8 to 5.5V makes it suitable for the use of single cell Lithium-Ion battery applications as well as standard 5V supply or USB power supplies. Two DA9210 can be put in parallel to deliver 24A output current, suitable for the highest performing application processors such as the ARM Quad-core Cortex A15.
- 2.8V to 5.5V input voltage
- 0.3V to 1.57V output voltage
- 12A output current
- 24A output current in parallel configuration
- 3MHz nominal switching frequency
- Output voltage accuracy ±2.5%
- Adjustable soft start
- -40 to +85 ℃ Temperature Range
- I2C and dedicated DVC
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- Integrated power switches
- Remote sensing at point of load
- High efficiency over a wide output range
- Low output ripple
- Scalable solution up to 24 Amp
- Tablet PCs
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Personal Media Players
Package 42 VFBGA (RouteEasy™ equivalent to 0.8mm pitch)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.
For added technical support or information on how to buy, contact us directly.