Micropower Operational Amplifiers for GreenPAK™
Micropower Operational Amplifiers for GreenPAK
Dialog's high-performance op amps offer rail-to-rail inputs/outputs and a wide operating voltage (1.7 V to 5.5 V) to maximize battery life, reduce dynamic range issues, and minimize design issues. Dialog micropower op amps pair nicely with our ultra-low power GreenPAK Mixed-signal Matrix products.
- Portable products with battery sizes less than 400mAH requiring an analog front end to connect with various sensors
- Bio-metric sensing wearables
- Consumer weigh scales
- Long term sensing medical devices for most biological signals
- Isolated power medical circuits
- Remote metering such as water meters, gas meters, or even power meters that must operate for a long period of time with the power unattached
- Ambient light sensors
- Remote security devices and sensor nodes
- Industrial sensors that are power isolated or connected only via their communication bus
- Energy harvesting powered products
|SLG88101V*||Rail to Rail I/O 375 nA Dual OpAmp with Select Option||1.7 V – 5.5 V||STQFN-10 (2.0 x 2.0 mm)|
|SLG88102V*||Rail to Rail I/O 375 nA Quad OpAmp with Select Option||1.7 V – 5.5 V||STQFN-20 (2.0 x 3.5 mm)|
|SLG88103V||Rail to Rail I/O 375 nA Dual OpAmp with Power Down||1.7 V – 5.5 V||STQFN-10 (2.0 x 2.0 mm)||Documentation|
|SLG88104V||Rail to Rail I/O 375 nA Quad OpAmp with Power Down||1.7 V – 5.5 V||STQFN-20 (2.0 x 3.5 mm)||Documentation|
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.
For added technical support or information on how to buy, contact us directly.