Signal Conditioning Application
A bitstream is a sequence of bits transmitted continuously over a communications path. The GreenPAK is capable of creating a repeating string of up to 64 bits.
- Any GreenPAK with an ASM
- Configure a generator and 8-bit Multiplexer using Technique: Multiplexing a bitstream.
- Configure CNT1 to determine the length of the bitstream.
- Configure the ASM using Technique: Creating a synchronous state machine from an ASM.
- Connect the outputs of the 8-bit multiplexer and generator to the desired output PINs.
- The length of the bitstream (counter data of CNT1) can be changed using I2C.
- The DATA stored in the ASM output RAM can be changed using I2C.