Signal Conditioning Application
The GreenPAK can be configured to monitor multiple different interruptible signals and aggregate that information for the host processor to act upon. The µP or SOC can read via I2C the output of each DFF to determine the source of the fault
- Any GreenPAK
- No other components are needed
- Configure PINs # 16, 17, and 18 as Analog Input/Output.
- Configure levels of ACMPs to proper threshold.
- Wire DFFs to OR gate and set PIN#04 as output.
- Configure DLY1 to desired debounce time.