Timing Functions Application
Frequency dividers are used to divide the frequency into different coefficients. It can used for improving the performance of electronic countermeasure equipment, communication systems and laboratory instruments.
- Any GreenPAK
- No other components are needed
- Configure inputs for each inputs signal (Input frequency, coefficient).
- Use DFF and Pipe Delay to divide the frequency for the first stage.
- Use another DFF to divide the signal by a factor for the second stage.
- Configure LUT logic to decide outputs into specified coefficient.