Signal Conditioning Application
Ultrasonic ranging modules provide a non-contact measurement function. This design is a controller for an ultrasonic rangefinder based on the HC-SR04.
- Any GreenPAK
- Eight LEDs
- Eight resistors
- Configure GPIO input for Echo and output for Trig.
- Add LUT logic and CNT/DLY0 to create a generator with ENABLE signal.
- Add Pipe Delay and CNT/DLY2 to create a generator for detect distance.
- Configure CNT/DLY blocks to rising-edge delay mode to measure varied distances.
- Add and configure DFFs to latch distance data.
- Connect each DFF output to the desired output pins and configure as open-drain.