Pulse-based Control Application
A charge pump is a DC-DC converter that uses capacitors for energetic charge storage to create different voltage levels. It can be used to provide additional voltage levels for powering specific interface circuits, sensors etc.
- Any GreenPAK
- Two capacitors
- Two diodes
- Set the divider in OSC1 obtain the desired output frequency.
- Configure logic to provide a shutdown function, either through IO or I2C (if available)
- Connect a diode (D1) and Cpump between VDD and CP_DRIVE.
- Connect the anode of D2 to the cathode of D1.
- Connect Cout and Rload in parallel between the cathode of D2 and ground.