Timing Functions Application
Sequencers are used when a designer needs to sequentially activate different portions of a system. Specifically, this can be critical for applications that require several power rails.
- Any GreenPAK
- No other components are needed
- Use LUTs to configure the desired start-up condition.
- Use a latch or DFF to maintain the start-up signal so it can be read by DLY blocks.
- Chain the Delays using Technique: Sequencing CNT/DLY Blocks.
- Connect each delay channel to the desired output pin/s.