This solution delivers an overall cockpit solution using the next-generation of haptic human machine interface (HMI).
- Low-latency direct drive for haptics drives distinct haptic effects triggered by multiple inputs without having to wake the apps processor.
- BroadLED™ backlight driver technology in the iW7038 LED driver provides best-in-class LED current matching with the highest possible efficiency.
- A flexible power management IC (PMIC) system can supply a wide range of multicore system-on-chip ICs (SoCs) and integrates full power rail management with multiple sleep modes for an optimized system solution.
- Reduces cost and development time using PMICs verified for R-Car SoCs.
- Reference boards provide a quick and easy start to development.
|5P49V60||VersaClock® 6E programmable clock generator for automotive||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|9FGV0841||8-output 1.8V PCIe Gen1–4 clock generator with Zo = 100ohms||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|DA7280-A||Low-power high-definition Haptic Driver for next generation human-machine interfaces||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|LCD Backlight Driver|
|iW7038||High Precision, 16-Channel LED Backlighting Driver with Integrated Current Sinks for High Dynamic Range (HDR) LCD Displays||Product Brief||Buy/Sample|
|ISL78419||Integrated Automotive TFT-LCD Power Supply Regulator||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL78010||Automotive Grade TFT-LCD Power Supply||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|Power Management IC (PMIC)|
|DA9063-A||System PMIC for Mobile and Automotive Applications||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|DA9213-A||Auto Grade multiphase 20 A Output Current Sub-PMIC||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|DA9214-A||Auto Grade multiphase 2x 10 A Output Current Sub-PMIC||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|RAA271050||4A, High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator for Automotive Applications||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|R-Car H3||High-performance SoC for automotive computing (47K DMIPS, GX6550 GPU, 8x Arm Cortex)||User's Manual||Contact Sales|
|R-Car M3||Mid-range SoC for automotive computing (30K DMIPS, GX6250 GPU, 6x Arm Cortex)||User's Manual||Contact Sales|
|R-Car E3||Entry level SoC for automotive computing (7.5K DMIPS, GE8300 GPU, 2x Arm Cortex)||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|