Dialog’s SmartBond™ Range Extender reference design enables you to take full advantage of the output power of the Bluetooth low energy standard to extend the range of your applications.
By combining Dialog’s best-in-class Bluetooth low energy chip with Skyworks high-efficiency RF power amplifier front-end-module, Dialog’s range extender offers you optimal range without compromising on power consumption. The resulting solution also meets all Bluetooth low energy and regulatory requirements such as FCC and CE compliance.
- Maximized range
- > +9.3 dBm Nominal Maximum Output Power
- > -90 dBm receive sensitivity
- Best-in-class power consumption
- Tx <17 mA system peak @ 3 V @ +9.3 dBm output power
- Rx <6 mA system peak @ 3 V @ -90 dBm sensitivity
- Extended sleep mode 1.6 uA @ 3 V
- Small footprint
- 15.24 x 24 mm
- Operating voltage
- 3.3 – 2.4 V
- Operating temperature
- -40 to +85C
- On-board PCB trace antenna
- 22 GPIOs available
- Passes all FCC, ETSI and Bluetooth requirements
Giving designers freedom to increase battery lifetimes, create smaller form factors than ever before, and reduce system cost.
Our SmartBond™ products are supported by development kits and our SmartSnippets™ Bluetooth software platform to help you while you easily develop and add your own custom profiles as needed.