Dialog supports our long-lifecycle customers with extended life and stable supply of products in our Product Longevity Program (PLP). Dialog targets to maintain supply of a PLP product for a minimum of 10 (ten) years from product launch, supported by standard end-of-life notification policies. Life cycle management after a product's participation in the PLP will be the same as other Dialog products.
Dialog manages the program with our outside foundries and other manufacturing resources. We may need to migrate a PLP product to a comparable product which is form, fit and function compatible. In such circumstances, Dialog will re-qualify product to maintain its status in the PLP. Dialog understands that the PLP plays an important role for our customers in selecting a part. Dialog will make the utmost effort to provide all related information promptly after changes occur that may affect PLP products using its product/process change policy (product change notification).
|Product Family||Part Number||Product Launch||Min Term|
|Bluetooth low energy|
|Power Management (PMIC)|
- Information regarding the Dialog Product Longevity Program is published only on this website and is subject to change. Please check for changes or product additions regularly.
- This program provides an indication of the supply period of a product.
- The participation of a product in the program, its date of termination, and the contents of the program itself may be subject to change due to various circumstances.
- PCN (Product Change Notices) for changes in product specifications, manufacturing facilities, or materials may be issued due to various circumstances even while this program is in effect.
- Even while this program is in effect, a Longevity Product may be replaced by another (equivalent) product in the program. Products to which this applies will be indicated in a list published on the website for about three months following the change.
- The ending date for a product’s Longevity Program is the date that was planned at the point in time when it was officially announced. It is subject to change.